End User License Agreement for Advanced PokerMatch Converter
This Software End User License Agreement (the "AGREEMENT") is an agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and ADVANCED POKER TOOLS, for the Advanced PokerMatch Converter (the "SOFTWARE") that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the intellectual property of ADVANCED POKER TOOLS. The structure, organization, and code of the SOFTWARE are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of ADVANCED POKER TOOLS. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws of the United States and other countries, and by international treaty provisions. This AGREEMENT does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the SOFTWARE and all rights are reserved by ADVANCED POKER TOOLS. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed. If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follows.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". ADVANCED POKER TOOLS disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
ADVANCED POKER TOOLS assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if ADVANCED POKER TOOLS has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refund the purchase price.
DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR POSSIBLE PENALTIES
ADVANCED POKER TOOLS assumes no liability for any penalties which can be used by PokerMatch against user’s poker account.
DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR COMPATIBILITY
The SOFTWARE is compatible only with the current versions of PokerMatch client(s) and poker tracking software. ADVANCED POKER TOOLS will try to make the SOFTWARE compatible with subsequent versions of poker client and poker tracking software, but ADVANCED POKER TOOLS assumes no liability in cases when it will be technically impossible.
- Use one or more copies of the EVALUATION VERSION for evaluation purposes only.
- Copy and distribute freely the EVALUATION VERSION (see "DISTRIBUTION").
YOU MAY NOT:
- Sublicense, rent or lease the EVALUATION VERSION or any portion of it.
- Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the EVALUATION VERSION or any portion of it.
- Use the EVALUATION VERSION after your trial period is expired.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the EVALUATION VERSION as you wish and distribute them to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the EVALUATION VERSION (not the files resulting from an installation). You are not allowed to sell the EVALUATION VERSION (except for shipment and handling charges). Computer Magazines are authorized to distribute it on any Cover Disk or CD-ROM without any permission. Please inform us by e-mail each time you distribute the EVALUATION VERSION.
LICENSED VERSION (FULL VERSION)
- Install and use a copy of the FULL VERSION on your compatible computer, up to the permitted number of computers, specified in the license agreement.
- Receive free program updates for a full year from the time you purchase the FULL VERSION.
- Use the personal license only in non-commercial settings.
- Use the business license for any corporate, government and commercial use.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Sublicense, rent or lease the FULL VERSION or any portion of it.
- Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the FULL VERSION or any portion of it.
- Use the FULL VERSION on more computers than you have purchased licenses for.
- Disclose your registration information to anyone not mentioned in the license agreement.