Free Peoples Poker Converter. User Manual.
Game Client Language: English
Folder for converted hands is the most important parameter for correct work of HUDs. This folder must be added to tracker's list of auto import. All converted hands will be saved here, and tracker will import them automatically.
Format of the converted hands. PokerStars format is chosen by default, but you can also choose any other format, which is supported by tracker, and, possibly, it will allow to use additional functions, like NoteCaddy etc. For example, WPN (Winning Poker Network) format does not have any restrictions on NoteCaddy stats.
PLAYER NAME SUFFIX
It is parameter, which allows you to avoid the intersection of nicknames in the tracker database. If OUTPUT FORMAT is set to PokerStars, tracker reasonably believes that files in OUTPUT DIRECTORY are hands from PokerStars and it mixes statistics with real PokerStars players if their nicknames are the same. Please add the nicknames suffix to avoid intersection.
Stacks and bets will be multiplied on this coefficient during the conversion. Poker sites can use currency which will be different than currency which is supported by OUTPUT FORMAT (for example Chinese Yuan, Russian Rubles, Swedish Crowns etc). For adducting poker site’s native currency to USD, please use currency coefficient.
Some rounding errors are possible when coefficient <1, but Free Peoples Poker Converter will ensure that poker hand remains correct from poker rules point of view.
Displacement of the session time relative to the local time. If session time is displayed in the tracker wrong, please tune this parameter.
Adds HUDs support to poker tables. If this parameter is switched off, converter works as data miner, just saving converted hands to OUTPUT DIRECTORY.
- In the main window of HM2 please choose "Site Setup"
- In the next window "Site Settings" please choose poker site which matches OUTPUT FORMAT from the list of poker sites (by default it is PokerStars).
- Please press under "Auto Import Folders" list.
- In the next window please press and choose the folder which matches OUTPUT DIRECTORY.
- In the main window, under the list "Poker Sites & Networks" please press "Configue". You can skip any pop-up dialogs.
- In the window "Import Configuration", in the list of poker sites, please choose poker site which matches OUTPUT FORMAT from poker sites list (by default it is PokerStars).
- Press Add under "Directories Configuration".
- Please choose folder which matches OUTPUT DIRECTORY, be sure that it shows up in the list then press "OK" in "Import Configuration" window.
- In the left-up corner of Hand2Note window please press menu and choose "Configuration" F12.
- In the left list please choose "Autoimport".
- Press + ADD FOLDER.
- Choose folder which matches OUTPUT DIRECTORY, be sure that it shows up in the list.
Automatic poker table search
Free Peoples Poker Converter finds poker tables automatically and adds HUDs support. For switching HUDs off, please remove checkbox from the corresponding poker table. If HUDs EMULATOR is switched off, then table list will not be displayed, converter works as dataminer.
All hands which were catched by Free Peoples Poker Converter, will be kept in HANDS LOG. If during the conversion any error occurs, poker hand will be kept to the error database, which can be sent to the support team : menuBug Report.
Free Peoples Poker Converter allows you to control total size and status of OUTPUT DIRECTORY. Any file system change, saved hands number and the total amount of data can be found in OUTPUT tab of Session Monitor.
All hands which were catched by Free Peoples Poker Converter, will be kept in local database and can be exported anytime in accordance with actual converter settings. If you want to change parameters of the conversion (OUTPUT FORMAT, PLAYER NAME SUFFIX, STACK/STAKES COEFF), please proceed to Menu:Database, choose your converter settings and press Export. The obtained result can be imported to tracker, continuing to use Free Peoples Poker Converter with new settings.
If you face conversion errors or program critical failure, please immediately contact our Support Team. Operator will ask you to provide bug report. Please open Menu: Bug Report and press Create. The software will collect information about errors, program logs, crash dumps and create bug report zip archive, please send it to support team.
Bug reports doesn’t contain any private information, you can always investigate the archive before sending.